View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 12:49 PM   #18
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
gee... don't even joke about that. An acquaintance of mine (a fellow FoxPro developer) and his son fell to their death on a vacation. Although it was not ruled an accident: http://www.missoulian.com/articles/2...bnews/br83.txt most of us that "knew" them can't believe the findings are true.

Sorry for the morbid

BOb
How awful! I'm stunned, can't believe it. How awful for their friends and family to be told that ruling!

But yes, we get hurt quite often (OK, usually) on our adventures. Worst so far was me falling down a marble staircase in Tarifa, Spain, and breaking my head. Crushed jaw, multiple broken gum bones with teeth still attached, broken eye orbit, broken nose, multiple fractures on that side of my face. Nearly 2 yrs ago, and I'm still having problems. But it hasn't really slowed us down very much.