View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 12:49 AM   #8
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
I see it now. Same as with the "x" for closing the app: It only works with a mouse, not with the stylus. Should have thought of that, since the update was mainly aiming for users of mouse and keyboard. Still a bit strange though, for tablets...
Frankly, I don't see the benefit of this feature. The task bar disappears, it doesn't remain permanently or reappears (for example when moving the mouse to the bezel).
Instant access to programs I'm currently running (including Metro apps, I might add), and those programs I've added permanently to the taskbar. Big deal for me. Makes me more willing to use a metro app.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote