View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 05:28 AM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
There is a standalone program from Evermap called AutoMetaData that claims to be capable of import/export of metadata from/to a text file

I downloaded it a couple of months ago but have yet to install, let alone investigate it.

Its free, runs on Windows and requires .NET 1.?

I suspect it's the best hope there is for exchanging metadata between PDF's and Calibre.

My thinking is to determine its import format and then develop a process (maybe via a plug in) that will read of the Calibre database, write a file in that format and start the AutoMetaData program to read it and update the PDF file.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 04-08-2013 at 05:30 AM.
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote