View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 02:40 PM   #9
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
Yes, I think it was actually the rogue-type app thing that you mention. The built-in task manager listed it. Didn't really need anything else. Everything is great now, back to minimal battery discharge.
I still ought to clean up the apps. Plus I have a 32 GB disk to load with media and use to replace the 8gb that is currently in place.
One rogue app I know of is Slacker Radio. It never closes correctly so I know if I use it to force close when done so it doesn't drain the battery.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote