View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 02:14 PM   #51
Fvek
Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by baf View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fvek View Post
Also, you didn't set the colors for bold, dim, cursor, and highlight in set_terminal_colors() so they show up as white on white.
Yes, I noticed that there is some problem with that. I will try to fix it, unless you have a patch

Regarding your last contribution I had to modify it a bit, because I compile for quite old vte (0.24.3). Newer one won't build with ancient versions of libraries on kindle.
Here's a patch for the colors. I didn't have anything at hand that uses dim and highlight so those might need changing, but they should at least be viewable now.

On the Kindle, the new version runs commands using the -e option, but if you run it plain it won't open a shell, just a blank screen with a cursor. It works correctly when compiled and run on Ubuntu, although it hangs for a few seconds compared to with -e, so I don't know what's wrong.
Attached Files
File Type: zip kterm-set_terminal_colors-0.3-fvek.zip (736 Bytes, 374 views)
Fvek is offline   Reply With Quote