View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 05:06 PM   #4
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
It's even better when I don't forget to actually attach the file .

A couple of notes to the Touch users used to the simple_screensaver hack:

* No need to uninstall it, the install process will take care of it.
* No need to bother with naming the files properly, the hack will take care of it. The only requirements are valid, properly sized grayscale PNG files. (And the same 'max 100 files' limitation applies, although you can safely dump a shitload of stuff in the screensavers folder, the hack will take care of trimming down the fat . (The extra stuff will end up in the linkss/overflow folder, and the cruft will end up in the linkss/discarded folder. In random mode, the hack *will* look into the overflow folder to regen the pool of visible screensavers).

There *might* be some issues left in random mode, where it'll possibly delete some screensavers during the reboot, but, hopefully, I took care of it. (In 'normal' mode, there shouldn't be any issue).

Last edited by NiLuJe; 10-31-2012 at 05:10 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote