View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 11:08 PM   #11
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
It seems like it is in fashion to dis things that are popular. the Harry Potter series, nay franchise, probably the most popular and best selling books written in most people here's lifetime... and also exteemly popular and top money making movies.

I'm not saying everyone did or had to like it... but give some respect where it is due. The popularity was no fluke, and I for one am sure I will be getting Rowling's new book.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote