View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 09:44 PM   #1
mcrmama
Addict
mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kobo Aura One
I can't believe it!

I went into Coles today as they had a demo unit out. I talked to the girl there and she said they had 2 in stock that they got today. I've been waiting to get anything showing on my account at kobo and long run if we like the Vox, we may end up with 2 of these since my dh does not yet have a reader. So, I go up to the counter to ask for one and am told that they just sold the last 2. Somehow I lost out while I was in the store! I couldn't believe it. Noone else was looking at the display so it didn't occur to me that this would happen. Anyways, we don't have a future shop or best buy here so I guess I'll just have to wait. Hopefully I'll hear soon when mine will be shipping. Nothing shows on my account yet. I know I only ordered mine a week ago but it would be nice to be getting some kind of contact.
mcrmama is offline   Reply With Quote