View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 10:55 AM   #38
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
@DoctorOhh: The updated builds are uploaded, you should be able to use Preferences->Behavior again.
Thanks, access restored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
calibre, version 0.9.27
ERROR: No search: There is no current search to use
I only get this error (as expected) when clicking on the *current search line without a current search.

I can't check my original virtual library because I recreated it. What it had in the search area was "Finished Library" which in theory pointed to a saved search called "Finished Library" I don't recall if I clicked it or not.

@chaley See attached, It doesn't matter to me one way or the other, but as a user of the restrict to feature for a long time I expected all of the "additional restriction" items to be translated directly as virtual libraries in the new setup. Since I was using them as a top level restriction.

Update: Compose my thoughts and three other messages pop-up.

Further update: I deleted some Saved searches, but those Saved searches were not removed from the Additional restriction list. Is this list a history type list with a finite number allowed before they roll off the end?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	restrictions.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	104298  

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 04-13-2013 at 11:43 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote