View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 08:32 PM   #4160
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Looks like since 2 months or so ago they started joining the Ohio Digital Library - overdrive with, I assume, a big selection. Not sure how it compares to other overdrive libraries.
Compared to other Ohio libraries I belong to, ODL has much smaller selection, and for some reason, longer wait times. I'm wondering if the member libraries don't train their patrons as well as the larger ones on things like being able to return books early (when finished) and changing the default periods from 21 to 14 (or even 7) days.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote