View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 07:08 PM   #428
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by rem736 View Post
4. the very first night i got it, i left it charging overnight with a griffin powerblock dual universal charger. the next morning, i found that it was really warm. and it should have been at 100%, but showed only 96% charged. further more, it was unresponsive and the screen was displaying residual e-ink from a previous screen. i had to reset it by using the pin hole at the bottom of the device. after rebooting, residual e-ink was still showing. the longer i wait to change a page, the more the residual e-ink showed. only after the device has cooled down did the problem go away.

i'll continue to use it for a while longer and see what happens.
You might want to double check the output voltage from the charger when it is in use. Quite a few units do not respond well when being asked to supply more than 500mA.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote