View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 05:06 AM   #30
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
So does that mean that their titles will (soon) be eligible for discounts and rebates as well? Booksonboard keeps sending me coupons for "eligible" books, and I also have a few "reward dollars" to spend, but so far the books I was interested in were all of the "fixed price" variety.

Last edited by rogue_librarian; 02-09-2013 at 12:37 PM.
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote