View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 02:49 AM   #93
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
I read fan fiction, its available online and I have an iPhone and an ipad, I don't read it on them, I download it to my laptop and read it on an ereader. I have 4 ereaders, and in my lifetime have owned another 5 I have sold on. I want to watch movies and surf the net, emails etc on my ipad, a screen that size is too big to use as a reader, and a screen the size of my ereader would be a bit too small for movies. Plus the inability to read in sunlight on a LED screen is my biggest issue.

I can't imagine ever not wanting an ereader and I hope the market doesn't assume we all want to read on tablets. In fact I am willing to upgrade my KPW every year to the latest model to ensure Amazon know I don't want a tablet to read on!
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote