View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 01:54 PM   #20
MaggieScratch
Has got to the black veil
MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaggieScratch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle Paperwhite 2
They work in the /fonts directory on the SD card for me, too.

At first I could not get it to work, and put the SD card in my netbook (which runs Linux). It turned out the fonts were named incorrectly--they were genbas.ttf.ttf, etc. The extensions were doubled somehow--I guess because I created it on my Windows PC, and didn't realize the extensions were hidden. When I renamed the files properly, everything worked.
MaggieScratch is offline   Reply With Quote