View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 03:11 PM   #14
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
PDF

I think that new consumers like PDF's because they know them and know that Adobe can read them and its been around for a while.

The other file types that ebooks come in are strange and not always standard, so PDF's make sense to a new consumer.

When I first started buying ebooks I would buy them in pdf format. Now I try to not get ebooks in PDF format.

How often is PDF support asked for in the "Which Device Should I Get" forum? Very frequently.

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote