View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 10:45 AM   #92
rkw
Old & Busted Hotness
rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0,Asus TF700T, K1-2-3-Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by alicepattinson View Post
Oh I havent noticed that we need to have G+ id. but I think it's just the same as Gmail ID since they are connected
Right, of what I miss typed was they actually post back to your Google+ ID page.

Also if you notice there are a lot of reviews now that have ideas it say simply "a Google user". Those are reviews that have been converted because they were posted prior to this new linking to your Google+ ID.
I decided the heck with it I'm just not going to leave any more reviews. I don't want crap on my Google plus page I don't want anything there I don't want any social media.

Last edited by rkw; 03-28-2013 at 11:29 AM.
rkw is offline   Reply With Quote