View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 11:26 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Willeford, Charles: High Priest Of California. v1, 31 Aug 2008

This title was released under a Creative Commons License with a link to the book here. There is additional acknowledgement AND a link again placed at the end of the book. Book was acquired from Munseys, BUT REFORMATED BY ME TO MY SPECIFICATIONS.

http://www.munseys.com/book/19435/Hi..._of_California
__________________________________________________ ___

TEASER: "No one could resist his strange cult of lechery!"

This is Charles Willeford's first published novel, a book that was published in 1953. A number of his books have been adapted into films, perhaps due in part to his cinematic style of writing.

If you like hard-hitting crime novels, then you'll find this one a great read. You might want to check out some other titles by him that I've made available here on MobileRead.

There's a great source on Willeford, available on the Wiki. Here's the link for that:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Willeford

I hope you enjoy it.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-31-2008 at 11:50 AM. Reason: added teaser
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote