View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 09:02 AM   #11
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Don't worry too much about your choice. I rarely use my x50 models anymore.I love my T2, and it has many advantages like lighter weight and superior looking text on the screen and whiter background. To me the Wi-fi access is important and ability to download books through the browser is great! I also like the browser better and Wikipedia access for word lookups. It also has variable fonts built-in and a wider range of font sizes. If your main goal is to just read books without tinkering with the Sony firmware, then the T2 is probably more than adequate for your needs and you will be delighted as I_macd said. Good luck! I hope you enjoy it!
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote