View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 03:20 PM   #30
Tacty
Zealot
Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One/Kobo Touch/iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
If they could make an LCD device that was as light as my eink device and had the same battery usage at a comperable price, I might be perseuaded to leave my eink devices. Until then, not so mych.
any lcd is bad for my eyes in the long run, so no thanks...i'm giving mine ipad to my wife ( she s no complaining about eye strain), and have no plans to buy another...half an hour to check news at 22" desktop lcd, and work time, and the rest of the leisure time eink reader...i wish that common size would be better with 8" eink, but so far no one seems to think about it...8" for about 100 dollars/euros will be sweet spot
Tacty is offline   Reply With Quote