View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 04:43 PM   #4
tilia
Evangelist
tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Actually, I'm going to selfishly suggest that you grab them anyway, even if you don't want them, on the off-chance that a big "sales" ranking boost up the freebie bestseller list will persuade Mr. Spinrad to freebie-ize some more of his backlist later. To that end, I have put in convenient linkage to every single Amazon Kindle store out there to better enable you, my prospective 1-click army.

I don't normally ask for favours in the Deals forum, but if you've ever wanted to express any form of non-karmic appreciation or thanks, then here and now would be the recommended time to do so (as long as the price reads $0.00 for your region and you don't have that $2 Whispernet surcharge even for the freebies).
I'm not very good at remembering to give karma/thanks in the Deals forum, so I just joined your little 1-click army .

Unknown author to me so not sure when/if ever I'll get around to reading them though...
tilia is offline   Reply With Quote