View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 05:59 PM   #46
Erinath
Shy Philosopher
Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Nook Simple Touch, Nook HD+ & Kindle Keyboard (wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vugtitan View Post
In that image what font size are you using...max or min?

surely it depend on the font size and i thought i saw elsewhere here you could configure the number of words per line and font size and spacing between words and lines

am i right ?

could you do another screen shot showing the smallest font with smallest space between words and lines?
My previous photo showed the smallest font size my eyes can handle, which is the 4th smallest / 5th largest font. I've attached a photo with the settings you requested.

I still stand by what I said, I don't think two columns would work. The 6" screen simply isn't big enough for reading a book to be comfortable that way.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0490.JPG
Views:	388
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	57355  
Erinath is offline   Reply With Quote