View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 01:15 PM   #3
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Battery does not have a memory; but gauge learns

Quote:
Originally Posted by alroy View Post
Can someone tell me if eReader batteries develop a memory?
Dear alroy:

The battery does not have a memory. I always say charge 8-12 hours initially so the battery life gauge can "learn" what full is on the battery.

After that, I recomend charging when the battery life gauge gets down to a little below half charge!! Do NOT wait for it to get anywhere near empty. Gauges are a "rough guide" and not at all exact. And, even the Pocket PRO gets cranky when it is running low on power.

Are you new on our forum, alroy? Welcome!!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote