View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 03:50 PM   #6
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherryg View Post
I did see that discussion and waded through it. It was so far over my head I was drowning by the send of the second page. I don't understand coding and such. Maybe I can find someone who can translate it for the programming challenged person that I am.
The simple version:
The program grabs stories from ff.net and translates them into ebooks. It does so in several possible formats. It doesn't grab them from other archives, so it's not directly useful to you; ff downloader already works with ff.net.

FLAG is slightly buggy, and ff.net occasionally changes their coding, which makes the program not work, or not work well. Skip the coding discussions; those are attempts to fix it. I don't understand them either.

I do keep http://www.utterlyinsane.org/fflag/print.php?storyid= as a bookmark, because putting the story# at the end will get me the HTML of the story, which I can save/reformat as I wish.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote