View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 08:07 AM   #22610
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
why ponies why? why do you hate me so? I spent several hours yesterday repairing fences after an unusually heavy storm Monday. I pulled barbed wire, cut branches, got kicked, cut on barbed wire, had a small tree fall on me... all by myself mind! and then, this morning, I wake up to.....
Well, now I feel better about the scare Norton just put me through. When I suddenly realized he wasn't with me, I looked through the house and then the back yard on the chance that maybe someone had let him out and forgot to bring him back in. I began to fear he'd slipped out the front door when my grandson left for school and was on the verge of scouring the neighborhood when one more possible place he could be occurred to me.

Yep. He'd shut himself up in the bedroom closet.

Little dummy!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote