View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 03:51 AM   #16
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by denodan View Post
So? no big deal, still miles better then the others out there. Your not going to get it perfect, and it's hardly distracting at all. Your always going to get some shadow, or uneven lighting, your not going to get away with any at all, not yet anyway.

It looks pretty good to me, after seeing the others, Kindle does a far better job. The others do a poor job compared to Kindle, to bright and you start getting eye strain, So kindle have a good balance, not to bright, but bright enough to not cause eye strain and gives good contrast, and nice and white, so are ahead of the pack.
I agree. I had the kobo glo but had to return it. The screen wasn't very responsive, the battery was poor and the light was too bright on the lowest setting and gave off a blue tinge during the daytime. I've now got the kindle paper white, which whilst not perfect is much better.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote