View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 04:03 PM   #9
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwhe View Post
It's not as nice as a truly working cover display, but figuring out how to "kick" stuck covers makes doing the Time Warp (or even the Hokey Pokey) worth the effort for me -- as long as I don't have to do it every time.
I have not had the bug with this firmware, however, I did with a previous firmware and the problem was with changing books. Going to the home screen and re-selecting the same book worked then.

And, I believe that the Hokey Cokey IS what it is all about...
nogle is offline   Reply With Quote