View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 07:17 PM   #929
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morry2002
Hi mate,
This is really starting to get to me now, trying to follow all the steps and stuff downloaded the mfgtool and still cant get anywhere as it still will not recognise the kindle actually being there, I could really use some help please cos i am just about ready to start banging my head and the kindle against a brick wall.
Any help will be really helpful.
Please post to the "simple debricking" sticky thread. That way others can help you too, and people can read the thread for useful answers provided in these messages. I am copying your PMs to that thread (where they belong).

EDIT: I strongly recommend against banging your kindle against a brick wall, because then it will likely need a replacement eink screen.

Last edited by geekmaster; 12-16-2012 at 07:20 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote