Thread: MobileRead October 2012 Run-Off Vote
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 06:25 PM   #35
fantasyfan
Wizard
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, 4G, iPad Air 2, iPhone IE
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I didn't notice that the first search option said "Search for ebooks" but that's what I did and got the results you see in the attachment to post 31. The calibre search tool appears to be useful, but far from perfect. I do like that it's the only one I know of that tells whether the book is infected with DRM or not. And again, even though Amazon and Smashwords were selected, no results were returned even though both stores carry it.
I see what you mean. I tried the first time and I got what you did; then I re-entered the search terms, tried again, and this time got a Kindle DRM free Amazon edition for $3.68.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0065558GU/?tag=josbl0e-cpb-20

i honestly don't know why that happened.
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote