View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 11:16 AM   #60
aecardenas
Kafkaesque
aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
A song of ice and fire for me I liked the TV show and it made me curious about the books and bought all of them, I lost interest about halfway through the second (clash of kings) and have read probably at least 40 books since even though I still do intend to go back to it at some point.

I still want to go back to it but I always find myself going for a fresh book instead.
I would encourage you to finish Clash of Kings...the Arya Stark storyline and the introduction of the strange Jaqen H'ghar, and the climactic Battle of the Blackwater...will more than make up the novel's decidedly slower pace. ALso, I can't wait for you to get to the freakin' amazing Storm of Swords volume, which will kick ass. I promise you. Storm of Swords had so many WTF moments and just made me gasp in excitement throughout. I loved that book.
aecardenas is offline   Reply With Quote