View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 01:23 AM   #31
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuly1201 View Post
I tried to follow the instructions on Apprentice Alf's blog but I couldn't figure it all out...the instructions are very easy to follow but when I got to the "Extract All" part that never came up?????? I might give it another try later on this week...good luck to me!! I would like to have all my ebooks in one place.
You need to ask for help in the place that you found those tools. You must not do so here.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote