Thread: Accessories PE Battery
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 12:45 PM   #14
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Filark - I don't think I've let my PE go much below 50%. It charges so fast and the battery drain is minimal if I'm just reading or it's in hibernation state. I know next to nothing about batteries -- just that the ones in my old laptop and old dumb-phone are both shot lol -- not sure if it's old age or something I did.

Since we can't easily change out the one in the PE, I want to try to preserve it as long as possible so any and all tips are welcome.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote