View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 06:49 PM   #25
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
The Kindle Fire is set up to pull content from the cloud, not to hold content. With only 8G of storage, I will have a few songs, a movie or two, and 5-10 books. Everything else will be in the cloud, including my 700 Amazon archives, and my 100 Personal Docs. As a matter of fact, I think I will just have the couple of books I am reading at any particular time on the Fire.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote