Thread: Request Internal SDcard unmounted
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 02:47 PM   #5
Deepdiver
Deepdiver began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket Edge and Nook
When I first boot up there is now an indicator in the top left corner that says the internal SD card has been removed. That is impossible and I have never installed any other memory card in the PE.

i will have to confirm this evening when I get home, but I believe when I try to open the Library as you describe I see the internal storage option and then it says there is nothing there.

I have tried to check the storage as you indicated to see which one is selected and the internal SD card's radio button is highlighted. If I choose the other it warns that I will lose everything if I select it - so I have not tried that yet. Same reason i have not tried a system factory reset.

I am running Dingo, I have never tried to upgrade it. I agree the PE acts normal when connecting it to the PC with USB cable up until it doesn't do anything when you select the "mount" button. Yes, the PE is not showing up as a named removable disk in Windows like it did before. It does show up that something is attached but will not let you open it.

It is acting exactly like the card was removed or is not there. I am trying to be patient and see if anyone has any great solutions before I try the more drastic approaches and risk losing my other data/apps.
Deepdiver is offline   Reply With Quote