View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 09:20 PM   #96
Steve Anderson
Addict
Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, laptop, more
As a fan of espionage fiction, I was excited to discover the Anglo-American John Lawton in the Agents of Treachery anthology of short spy/intrigue fiction. Lawton's crime series set in wartime Britain and aftermath sounds great, and I can't wait to get to them. If I'm getting my hopes up too high, please someone steer me right. I don't think I can go wrong here though since I like my crime in a historical setting, well-written and compelling.

Last edited by Steve Anderson; 08-15-2010 at 11:54 PM.
Steve Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote