View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 03:10 PM   #1
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
[Kindle Touch] What does update 5.0.4 change?

Hi everyone,

The KT update to version 5.0.4 is out for some 2 days now. I'm refraining from updating for another week or two.

Still, judging from the size, it seems to be a rather large update. Did anyone notice significant changes between this, and previous versions?

Most notably, will previous jailbreaks still work on a "fresh" KT 5.0.4 which DID NOT have the jailbreak installed before the update?

From what I've read so far, if the Kindle had been jailbroken *before* the update, the jailbreak will persist (=survive the update). The same is true for the localization (again, as far as I know).

Any information is welcome... thanks!
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote