View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 09:12 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Can't remember the name of a book I want to read...

Awhile ago, I got (maybe from here) a mystery, and now I want to read it but can't remember what it was called. It may have been Sayers, or possibly Agatha Christie. The plot involved two strangers meeting somewhere (perhaps it was a train) and realizing they each had someone they wanted dead. So each agrees to kill the person the other wants dead so there would be no evidence linking either of them to the other death. Does this ring a bell for anybody? What is the name of the book in question?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote