View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 10:44 PM   #72
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothingness View Post
That is NOT clear at all.

Beside, it does not even mention which folder to which folder.

There are many folders at different places for the 64 bits version, so there is a difference between the c/program files/ and c/user/name/app data folders.

Beside I don't like the idea of being forced to have any file in the c/user/name/app data or c/my documents, that is one of the many reasons I prefer to either have portable versions of apps or have the files in questions on another hard disk. So like that if the C partition crashes because of a virus or something, I don't lose anything.
If those are your preferences, then stick to Portable and live with 32bits (which ain't that bad)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote