View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 11:31 AM   #1
DrZoidberg
Connoisseur
DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Conversion problems

I'm sure this is a really stupid question, but I'm baffled. In Calibre I want to convert an rtf to mobi and lrf. And epub, but that I don't have problems with.

In Calibre I select my book and go to "covert e-books". In "page setup" I select mobi. And click "ok".

Then I go to save as, and save it on the desktop. For some reason it only saves the epub file. Lrf and mobi are yet to be seen, even though I already have converted them. I searched the whole computer for mobi or lrf files and they were nowhere to be found. When I clicked ok, there was a task running and something happening... just no conversions to the format I was hoping for.

Please help guys. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
DrZoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote