View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 01:18 AM   #89
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenH View Post
The Sno-Isle system in Washington state ( http://overdrive-audio-books.sno-isle.org ) has only been carrying ebooks for a short time (maybe 6 months), but they're building their collection up extremely quickly - as of today 4,475 ePUB and 2,056 PDF. I know there is some overlap and I haven't figured out a way to get exact numbers, but the best estimate I can come up with is that about 20% of the PDF titles are also available in ePUB. If you deduct that 20% from the PDF number, the total is still approximately 6,100 unique titles.
Thanks for the info on Sno-Isle. If you hit ebooks "view all" it shows 6143 titles available. That's enough to make the list when I next update in a few days.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote