View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 11:23 AM   #21321
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
It's ugly! No other word for it. Ugly. Today was a bright sunny, breezy day so everybody hung their bedding over their verandas. Building after building, house after house, and thousands of futons hanging over thousands of verandas. Ugly.

I guess different cultures see with different eyes. Where I grew up, people didn't hang their laundry on their balconies. Here, it's the norm. Yes, they do sell washer/driers, but most people prefer to dry their laundry on poles (not clotheslines) across their verandas. But bedding always goes over the veranda railings, never on the poles.
Ugly.

Stitchawl
Shhhhhhh! I've almost got my wife trained to look on the floor behind the bedroom door for my dirty clothes when she washes!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote