View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 12:18 AM   #2
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
I just had the crashing bug for the first time. to resolve it i had do rename C:\Documents and Settings\your user name\Local Settings\Application
Data\Sony Corporation

to something else, this folder is where the library database is stored, so you loose everything when it happens.

So i sugget make backups of this file if you keep alot of collections, just in case.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote