View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 09:32 AM   #87
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
I'm glad to see there have been some updates during the last few weeks that I was AWOL!

I noticed though that no-one mentioned a certain very important 'bug', not here nor in the 2.5.0 thread: does anyone know if sleeping or switching off the device still causes fast battery drain if the screen is touched [by a cover, sleeve, finger, tissue, whatever] prior to complete screen change?
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote