View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 11:51 AM   #74
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
I'm all for less features on my reader to keep me happy. My Sony 350s are perfect for me. I don't need or even want internet, I prefer to side-load my books and keep everything in one place in a Calibre library. I also added a "Read" column in Calibre where I keep track of the books I've read without having to go to another website. I have games installed with PRS+ but I don't play them at all.

If I want to listen to an audio book (can't remember the last time I did that though) or listen to music, I have a tiny Sansa Clip mp3 player that's much smaller and lighter than carrying an ereader around for that. And I'm no longer obsessed keeping every single book on my reader at all times, I only keep about 100 on now.

I don't want to read on a phone or on a bigger tablet, I only want to read on e-ink since I read outdoors a lot and back lit screens are just garbage for reading in the sun.

It's "KISS" for me as far as my ereader goes.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote