View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 11:08 AM   #17
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by abookreader View Post
So is Sony going to be the place to buy all these Penguin/Berkley/Putnam books for awhile?

I see they have Lisa Valdez's Patience today and I can't find it anywhere else. It does make those darknets more tempting - and no I'm not trying to get into some huge long ethics discussion on piracy. But honestly, I can spend 20 minutes searching for a place to buy the book and then another couple of minutes stripping the drm and converting it to my format.....

or I can just click click click and have the book to read.

Ridiculous.
Well... a lot... a lot... ebooksprice.info and ebooks.addall.com save a lot of time.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote