View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 07:36 AM   #4
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
What I used when I started with ePUB: http://www.jedisaber.com/eBooks/tutorial.asp

And little by little I've added some tweaks to my ePUB files. You can unzip one of them ("The Prince and the Pauper" is a good one, since it has embedded fonts too) and see how it's done. They are all hand-written, so everything there is is there because I added it (not because it's the default of some program).

The only thing missing is creating the final zip file. I pack the mimetype file without compression (zip mybook.epub -0 mimetype) and then add the rest of the files (zip mybook.epub -rDX9 META-INF OEPBS).

Last edited by Jellby; 03-25-2009 at 07:40 AM.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote