View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 02:16 AM   #10
sealbeater
Banned
sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 : Onyx Boox Max : Sony PRS-900 : Onyx Kepler Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by aegir View Post
Well, the problem are metadatas. If I put a .TXT, .RTF (and maybe a .pdf), it won't include metadatas about author, title etc. and so won't be shown ine the index "byauthor" or "by title"...
I don't usually bother with metadata, I either do author-title, or title-#. You can do whatever you want, but that is what works for me.

RTF has metadata but it's usually wrong, pdf is the same but the only thing I use pdf for is comics and I don't bother. i did it for a few trade paperbacks of The Walking Dead, and it looks very nice to have the author field filled out but I just don't care enough to do it with regularity.

Last edited by sealbeater; 11-04-2008 at 02:22 AM.
sealbeater is offline   Reply With Quote