View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 04:54 AM   #1776
Gurvan
Groupie
Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: En Europe, mais pas loin des Etats-Unis et d'un grand groupe de hard-rock Allemand...
Device: iPhone 6+ and iPad 1 (love them both...)
That question is especially important for iPad 1 users who cannot move on to iOS 7.

And before someone asks me to change my iPad, consider the fact that I cannot use professionally an iPad which is camera equipped for security reasons... This is what is keeping me from moving on to an iPad mini for instance...

This is why keeping compatibility with iOs 5 is mandatory for me even at the price of not upgrading...