View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 10:01 AM   #39
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by mriscott View Post
Hi

Is anyone else seeing a degredation of performance on the k3 following 3.4 update? I have seen it being substantially slower to open books since the upgrade.

I have tried a reboot but that makes no noticeable difference.

I have the luigi terminal hack, FBreader and freedownload installed.

Yes, most definitely! Sometimes there is a huge lag in page turns, and even moving the cursor! The cursor won't even appear for several seconds after I push the 5-way. I checked indexing, and that is not the problem. Most definitely slower in all respects.
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote