View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 02:35 AM   #7
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I'm not sure I understand this question. I go to my library on the B&N.com website and download the books there. Save them to my computer...liberate them from their DRM if I so desire...and use Calibre to organize my eBooks. I haven't downloaded a book in a couple of weeks, but I know I've done it fairly recently...
I've done so tonight. Nothing has changed. The OP isn't clear on what he's trying to do. He says "organize my books," which is easy to do in Calibre, with or without stripping DRM. Reading them without stripping DRM requires the Nook program (which can download directly, I guess, but I don't use it so I'm not sure). For those willing to strip DRM, you get a standard epub that Calibre can convert to nearly any imaginable format.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote