View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 02:41 AM   #26
jmseight
Zealot
jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3G, Kindle Touch 3G, iRiver Story HD, Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawhill View Post
Ah, I think I know what's going on. Gnuboy tries to store some configuration somewhere, I think after looking at the sources. I did not even notice this.

Well, the trick is to set a proper HOME. Since this stored data isn't important anyway (I think), I suggest to run it like
Code:
HOME=/tmp ./fbgnuboy tetris.gb 2>gnuboy.log
(for me, there was always a HOME set to a directory beneath /mnt/us, I think kite might not do something like this and leaves it or sets it to /)
This works well!

Thanks,
James
jmseight is offline   Reply With Quote